On a side note, I'd like to point out the unfinished base boards. Don't think we're getting all crazy over here finishing projects and stuff. Consistent, remember?
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
And Then There Were Two
Probably the best thing about crafty projects that involve furniture is the 'before and after.' Well, go ahead and feel cheated, 'cause I don't have one. What I do have is an 'after-after'-and no that was not an intentional Karate Kid reference, though a few of you know you did it in your head ;) What you're seeing here are two tables that were once one. You got it! We came across a cool little table at a local consignment store and thought, "hey, we should cut this in half!" Throw in a can of spray paint and several "L" brackets for support and we now have two small tables to fit perfectly in our small bedroom. So the bedroom makeover continues, but I can pretty much guarantee we won't be cutting up anymore furniture.

Labels:
decorating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is genius. Looks great!
ReplyDelete