You may have come here expecting another Moody-Monday song, since that seems to be all that I can manage to post these days. But today I'm feeling less moody and more thankful. Actually, very thankful...and quite content...and truly loved.
So, this Monday requires something a little different.
I've been noticing little signs around the house lately, left secretly by my 7 year old daughter. I'm amazed by the sweet encouragement she shows here sister. Such a simple and true picture of love.
"Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity." -1 Timothy 4:12
<3 was that last one for being awesome? adorable. you sure have raised a thoughtful, encouraging little girl. and did you say seven? wow! thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I just want to hug that girl!
ReplyDeleteLooks like "words of affirmation" to me. Try leaving her loving notes in her lunchbox (if you don't already) and watch her thrive!! Conformation from God that you are raising your children unto the LORD! Awesome!
ReplyDelete