I have come to realize two things this past month. The first is that I am not a finisher. This blog has helped me to see that. When I don't complete a project, I don't have a whole lot to blog about. Hence the long stretches of silence. I could claim that this tremendously busy shift in my schedule has prevented me from getting to projects around the house that still sit undone, but I have to be honest and say that this has been my position for, well, most of my life. I can't even bring myself to finish off a glass of water. Seriously, any beverage. This drives my husband crazy, but I will always leave two swallows in my glass, never to be finished. I am seeing this as a problem. I don't how to change yet, but at least I'm admitting it. That's the first step, right?
Anyway, the second thing I have come to realize since starting this blog is that I pretty much have no original ideas. Which leads me to the real purpose of this post, to share someone else's ideas. I came across this article from
Simple Organic via
Pinterest the other day and just thought it was some good information that might be helpful to the three of you who follow this blog. Or maybe there's only two, I don't really know.
I haven't explored
Simple Organic much beyond this article. So, just sayin' I don't know what else you might discover if you do.
This is really SO informative. Check it out and be enlightened:
By Katie Kimball
So, the leaving two gulps at the bottom of the glass must be a Hirsch trait. It's one of the (many) things that drives Josh crazy too! He'll bring me my "finished" cups and try to make me drink the last bit. But I just can't do it.
ReplyDelete