Every year I walk down those endless Target aisles lined with every backyard barbeque must have. And every year it looks back at me. The utensil caddy. Do I spend the money? Is it really necessary? A plastic cup works just as well. It's like this constant temptation, which I'm thankful I have never given into. Because along came the six pack!
One of my simplest hosting tricks is to repurpose a six pack bottle carrier in to the smartest and most festive little utensil holder Target has ever seen.
Try bringing this baby to your next potluck loaded with all the knives, forks and spoons one could ever dream of, and you'll look like the craftiest kid on the block. (Cheesy, I know, but I just couldn't help myself.) Ten dollar caddies, eat your heart out.
Great idea! I had forks stuffed in a plastic cup for a backyard bbq just last night. Now all I need to do is just go buy a six pack...
ReplyDelete