So far I've avoided picture-less posts because I realize I'm a horrible writer, and I need the help of visual aides to keep things interesting. But then I run into the problem of finding the time and motivation to take photos, make selections, upload pics...I guess I'm not as committed to boosting my computer skills as I thought.
Well, this is one of those times when I don't want to bother with any dazzling graphics. I'm just cuttin' straight to the heart of it, to share a sharp idea that will surely...I can't do it! The cheesy puns where just too much. Here it is:
My Hubs was watching a cooking show with Jacque Pepin and picked up this cool tip. To sharpen your kitchen knives, use the bottom of a coffee mug. That's it. Sort of brilliant! Very resourceful! It works! Just turn a coffee mug over and use the edge of the base like a sharpening stone. We did it tonight before cutting a roast and our cheap, crappy Ross knife cut like a $100 knife! (Do good knives cost a hundred dollars? I don't even know.)
Hhmm, now that I think of it, I wish I wasn't too lazy to add a picture to this one, 'cause I'd totally Pinterest that idea.
Brilliant. Wish you would've pinned it because I would have repinned it. I'm hooked already!
ReplyDelete