AML -I thought of you when he brought it in (for N). If only it didn't cost $500 to ship, I would have passed it along to you. :) Hope preschool is off to a great start.
I am not trying to take away from his joy. We will find something. And yes, $500 would have been extremely excessive. I loved the girls' desks too (IKEA?). When we visited a model home that had a full homeschool room in the basement, nate fell in love with one of those high school desks that you slide in from the side. I'll have to go back and take pics of the place because the set up was amazing.
Lex-The girls' desks are from IKEA, but they are sold with the stools and tables -not originally intended to be desks, I think. The great thing about them is that they fold flat against the wall. On party days, we gain a lot of space in there room. We also plan to move them up higher on the wall when the girls are older, so they can sit at them with a regular chair.
that is awesome! i am pretty sure i had a desk like that a year or two. jealous.
ReplyDeleteI agree, totally awesome! He looks ready for school! Growing too fast!
ReplyDeleteAML -I thought of you when he brought it in (for N). If only it didn't cost $500 to ship, I would have passed it along to you. :) Hope preschool is off to a great start.
ReplyDeleteI am not trying to take away from his joy. We will find something. And yes, $500 would have been extremely excessive. I loved the girls' desks too (IKEA?). When we visited a model home that had a full homeschool room in the basement, nate fell in love with one of those high school desks that you slide in from the side. I'll have to go back and take pics of the place because the set up was amazing.
ReplyDeleteLex-The girls' desks are from IKEA, but they are sold with the stools and tables -not originally intended to be desks, I think. The great thing about them is that they fold flat against the wall. On party days, we gain a lot of space in there room. We also plan to move them up higher on the wall when the girls are older, so they can sit at them with a regular chair.
ReplyDelete*their room* not *there room* :)
ReplyDelete