Monday, July 25, 2011

"Loving The Little Years"

I just began reading a book called "Loving The Little Years, Motherhood in the Trenches" by Rachel Jankovic. After I read these sentences, in the first paragraph no less, I am convinced this women is going to open a window in my life to let in some much needed fresh air:

"The kids can be running like a bunch of hooligans through a house that appears to be at the bottom of a toaster, and yet, if organization and order can still be found in my attitude, we are doing well. But if my attitude falters, even in the midst of external order, so does everything else."

...true that, Rachel. By the way, I ordered mine from Christianbook.com, click on the title above and you'll find it. It was the cheapest through them, that I found.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo... sounds intriguing! I'm going to have to check this one out. Thanks for sharing this one. :0)

    ReplyDelete